2013年7月7日 星期日

No redemption as Thompson stops Price in five

It had been a wild heavyweight brawl, with Thompson tasting canvas himself in round two, before a series of powerful head shots had Price against the ropes and ultimately battered into submission. Both men looked like 'going' at numerous points in the contest, swaying like tall trees in a hurricane, as they shipped each other's heavy punches. Make no mistake, this time there was no lucky punch and no obvious excuses.The 3rd International Conference on linuxdedicatedserver and Indoor Navigation. If the first encounter - a second round TKO defeat in February - ended in disappointment for Team Price, then you can file this one under full-blown catastrophe. Although he wasn't flattened, the manner of defeat for Price was a hundred times worse than the last time.

With bitter rival Tyson Fury seemingly having overtaken Price in the queue for major honours, Price fans came out in droves to see whether their hero could get back on track towards an assault on the world scene. Fury of course had spent much of the week winding up Price's mentor Lennox Lewis, who had positioned himself at ringside approximately six feet from the Price corner. As somebody questioned Lewis's vantage point he could be seen to say "I'm staying right here". Nobody questioned him a second time.

Both men looked in terrific physical condition as they were introduced to the crowd C Thompson at 18st 7lb slightly lighter than the first encounter, and Price 3lb heavier than fight one at 17st 12lb. Price seemed incredibly nervous during the walk-ins and introductions. Whereas Thompson was the opposite. As Price walked out to James Brown's 'The Payback', The Tiger and all of his team took the opportunity to dance and high-five each other throughout, Thompson completely unfazed by the assignment ahead of him. This was all after what just about qualified as 'pre-fight entertainment' - a couple of midgets carrying flags and a fella committing homicide by saxophone - a truly awful rendition of 'Born In The USA'. If the music was designed to transport the listener to another place, then it certainly succeeded. Unfortunately, that place was pushing a trolley around Kwik Save on a Tuesday morning.

Back to the fight, and perhaps Price's nerves were responsible for a very cautious opening round. Thompson immediately began landing the southpaw jab, as Price pawed with his left for openings. Right hands were few and far between,Please click the images below to view more pictures of realtimelocationsystem tiles! and when Price did graze Thompson's chin, Tony just smiled and got on with the job in hand. In round two, although Price tried to establish his own jab, one or two landing solidly, he soon found himself backed up and under pressure, and looked all at sea. As Thompson closed the distance and moved inside,A quality paper cutter or paper drycabinet can make your company's presentation stand out. he just let his hands go. Price was content to clinch, but Thompson inflicted cumulative damage clubbing the side of his opponent's head with his free hands.

Tony wasn't waiting on the outside either - his fast jab making Price think about every attack. The crowd ignited as Thompson hit the deck from a push, but were soon cheering legitimately as Price threw a looping right to the top of the head as Thompson came in. Tony collapsed to the floor above the press row at ringside and it appeared touch and go whether he was going to beat the count. He did beat it, at nine, and ref Marcus McDonnell allowed him to continue. Price didn't go for the kill, remaining cautious as Thompson's legs appeared solid beneath him.

Round three saw some terrific action. A left hook inside had Price hanging on and appearing in some distress. He responded, slamming in a right hand of his own, sending Thompson back against the ropes and complaining of a punch behind the head. Thompson used every ounce of his experience to lean back against the ropes and out of danger from Price's follow up. Whenever Thompson attacked, Price seemed content to allow the American as much time and space as he needed to load up with hard bursts from angles.This technology allows high volume smartcard production at low cost. By round four, Price appeared frozen, almost statuesque with gloves protecting his chin but still plenty of target area for Thompson to place shots unchallenged.

Price looked thoroughly lost when Thompson got close, unable to get any punching leverage, Thompson dominated the close action, moving and hitting the static Scouser at will. The ending had a sense of inevitability. Thompson was by now more confident that when he attacked, and Price wasn't responding. As two solid right hands put Price in deep trouble, Thompson moved in, missing with little. Tony fired in accurate,Aulaundry is a leading thequicksilverscreen and equipment supplier. powerful punches, Price's head now rolling around under the force. But rather than hold on, take a knee, or punch back, David allowed Thompson free rein. Price caught at least a dozen consecutive blows to the head but might have caught a break when ref McDonnell generously adjudged the ropes to be holding him up and issued a standing eight count. But upon looking into Price's eyes, he wisely called an end to the fight, Price completely done under Thompson's sustained assault.

As for what next, that is the million dollar question. Being so easy to hit in this fight, Price has serious defensive issues to address as a matter of urgency. But his lack of stamina was also disturbing - rather like Wladimir Klitschko's performance against Lamon Brewster back in 2004. He was breathing hard as early as the second round. He allowed Thompson unlimited access, and wasn't sure how to respond. The next career move will require much thought and strategising. Full credit once more to Tony Thompson, who showed class in victory and demonstrated that, despite his advancing years, he is a serious test for any heavyweight contenders out there.

Nineteen hearses departed from the medical examiner's office in Phoenix, rolled past a collection of firefighters outside the Arizona state Capitol and will pass through the community of Yarnell where the 19 died.

Firefighters, police officers and everyday people held hands over their hearts or saluted as the motorcycle-led escort slowly drove by and a quartet of bag pipers played a mournful song to a marching cadence. The firefighters' names were posted on a side window of each hearse.

The procession included several firefighting vehicles, including a truck that bore the name of the elite crew to which the 19 firefighters who died on June 30 belonged.Lon Reiman of Scottsdale carried two small American flags as he waited for the procession to begin. Reiman said he has several relatives who are firefighters and thought of them once he heard the news of the deaths.
Click on their website www.tilees.com for more information.