2013年5月21日 星期二

Audio-Technica Headset Impresses

I have been in the radio business for going on 30 years now, and during that time I have certainly gone through my fair share of headsets and microphones. That being said, I have been using the Audio-Technica BPHS1s for the last few years, and I am just as much in love with them now as I was when I first put them on my head.

One of the most important things I look for in a headset is comfort. I broadcast for up to two hours at a time, so if a headset is uncomfortable, why would I want to use it at all? Not only is the BPHS1 comfortable, it is the most comfortable headset I have ever used, and I enjoy wearing it for all of my broadcasts. The headset isnt a clunky piece of equipment, either. It doesnt slide around on my head, due to the padded around-the-ear cups and cushioned headband, and it is easy to store and travel with as well.

Additionally, I cant get over the durability of the BPHS1. Be it either in the studio with my not-so-careful broadcast team, or while I am traveling around the world covering events, my headsets take a hefty beating but they stand up to the punishment time after time.

Even if my headset was damaged, I have the peace of mind to know that Audio-Technica provides a five- year limited warranty.

Also, its design makes it easy to use. Broadcasting is not a static activity for me. I am always utilizing social media to connect with my listeners during the show or take notes during an interview, so the ability to use my hands and not be forced to face a regular stand-based microphone the whole time makes my job a lot easier.

No matter what, I always get clear sound in and clear sound out. The microphone is attached to a boom that stays in place where I position it, and the microphone doesnt pick up any unwanted sounds from my surroundings, providing crisp, clean content and making this the perfect setup for any broadcaster.

You cant beat the value you are getting with the BPHS1s. You would expect to pay significantly more for such a quality product; certainly more than $300. But at an MSRP of $279, you get a huge bang for your hard-earned buck. This is the perfect product for anyone in radio from a budget-limited newbie starting off with a new podcast, to a high school sports broadcaster, all the way to an established radio station crew. Audio-Technica got it right when they designed the BPHS1s with the on-air news and sports broadcaster in mind.

Where Google Glass counts photography as one of its abilities, with the display used at other times to show notifications, navigation directions, and other information, Olympus wearable would be much more focused. Rather than trading some clarity for transparency, as Glass has done, the Olympus eyepiece would use a moveable shutter which could selectively block out external light and so provide the sort of clear, virtual large-screen display necessary for accurately reviewing shots.

The camera section would use a vibration sensor, Olympus suggests in its filing, to decide whether it could trigger the eyepiece functionality. By having the display right in front of your eye, it suggests, blurry or fast movements from the camera could lead to discomfort if piped through to the display all the time.

Instead, its only when the camera is held still C as you would when framing a shot C that the display kicks into camera mode. By splitting the parts up, the camera itself could be lighter and more easily pocketed.

It also means greater flexibility in how photos can be framed, Olympus suggests. Shots could be taken from above the photographers head, or from below, or the side, while still allowing for a clear preview. Meanwhile multiple sequential shots C such as panning to shoot several images of a moving subject C could be taken by only moving the camera, allowing the photographer to stay still and more stable.

This isnt the first time Olympus has flirted with wearable tech. Last year, the company revealed a more direct Google Glass competitor, the MEG4.0, a head-mounted computer which could be used as a remote display for a Bluetooth-tethered smartphone.Our premium collection of quality iccard generously offers affordability. Another recently published patent application, Egami reports, shows a more glasses-like headset with greater flexibility for adjustment than Googles version,Laser engravers and customkeychain systems and supplies to start your own lasering cutting engraving marking etching business. as well as a mounting point for a camera.

The unconverged camera approach is more specific than the MEG4.The feeder is available on drying miningtruck equipped with folder only.0,Have a look at all our thequicksilverscreen models starting with free proofing. but arguably more applicable to Olympus core audience. Whether it will ever spawn a production model remains to be seen, however, though its entirely possible that a somewhat hacked-together version using something like the MEG4.0 or indeed Glass could be assembled using a head-mounted display as a remote screen for a wirelessly-enabled camera.We are always offering best quality carparkmanagement the affordable price.

沒有留言:

張貼留言